Our UV system is designed to meet the harsh demands of your application. You can be confident that Squid UV’s rugged design will withstand the most abusive industrial environments while providing superior quality UV curing. For ease of use and integration, the Squid UV lamp mounts directly to your existing manufacturing line and requires no need for preheating. The system is programmed with an easy-to-use color touchscreen and can be programmed to run in manual or automatic mode to match the operation of your manufacturing line. For quick startup, Squid UV’s fast response functionality means that the system can be powered on and ready to go at an instant, eliminating downtime and increasing your ROI.
The UV Advantage
As a proven complement to Squid Ink’s growing family of industrial printing systems, Squid UV gives users more options for their coding and marking applications. In addition, water-cooled UV LED curing systems are clean and efficient, improve print quality due to immediate dry time, help to increase production rates, and are easy to integrate into existing production lines. Any way you look at it, Squid UV curing systems provide significant benefits to your manufacturing process.
- Wave Length - 395 ± 5nm
- Irradiancy - 12W / cm ²
- Effective Illumination Area - 1.6” x 6.3” or 40mm x 160mm
- Recommended Illumination Height - 1.5 - 10mm from substrate
- Production Line Dry Time - Up to 115 f/min (35m/min) depending on substrate
- Control Modes - Manual or Automatic
- Illuminant Output Control - 10% - 100%
- Controller Dimensions - 18”L x 11.75”W x 6.75”H or 457mm x 298mm x 171mm
- Illuminating Head Dimensions - 8.25”L x 3.5”W x 2”H or 209mm x 89mm x 51mm
- Lamp Shield Dimensions - 12.5” x 7.5” or 317mm x 190mm
- Power Supply - 90 - 220VAC, 50/60Hz
- LED Lifetime - 20,000 hours or more
- Working Environment - 32°F (0°C) - 95°F (35°C)
- Storage Environment - 14°F (-10°C) - 140°F (60°C)
- Tank Capacity - 6 liters
- Max Pump Lift - 12 meters
- Chiller Dimensions - 22”L x 11.25”W x 18.25”H or 559mm x 286mm x 464mm
- Power Supply - 110VAC, 60Hz
Looking for Replacement Ink Jet Inks and Fluids?